solar panels home
The home solar panel is the core part of the solar power system. The function of the solar panel is to convert the light energy of the sun into electrical energy, and the output DC power is stored in the battery. Solar panels are one of the most important components in home solar power generation, and their conversion rate and service life are important factors in determining whether solar cells are useful. Component design: Designed in accordance with the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC: 1215:1993 standard, using 36 or 72 polycrystalline silicon solar cells in series to form 12V and 24V various types of components. This module can be used in various household photovoltaic systems, independent photovoltaic power plants and grid-connected photovoltaic power plants.
Raw material characteristics
High-efficiency (16.5% or more) monocrystalline silicon solar chip package is used to ensure sufficient power generation of solar panels.
Low-iron tempered suede glass (also known as white glass) with a thickness of 3.2 mm and a transmittance of 91% or more in the wavelength range of the solar cell spectral response (320-1100 nm), and infrared light greater than 1200 nm. High reflectivity. The glass is also resistant to radiation from the sun’s ultraviolet light, and the light transmittance does not decrease.
A high-quality EVA film layer with a thickness of 0.78 mm added with an anti-UV agent, an antioxidant and a curing agent is used as a sealing agent for the solar cell and a connecting agent with the glass and TPT. It has high light transmittance and anti-aging ability.
The back cover of the solar cell – the fluoroplastic film is white, reflecting the sunlight, so the efficiency of the component is slightly improved, and because of its high infrared emissivity, it can also reduce the operating temperature of the component, and is also beneficial to Improve the efficiency of components. Of course, the fluoroplastic film first has the basic requirements of aging resistance, corrosion resistance, and air resistance required by the solar cell packaging material.
The aluminum alloy frame used has high strength and strong mechanical shock resistance. It is also the most valuable part of home solar power generation. Its role is to convert the solar radiation capacity into electrical energy, or send it to the battery for storage, or to drive the load.
Off-grid power generation system
It is mainly composed of a solar cell module, a controller, and a battery. To supply power to an AC load, an AC inverter needs to be configured.
Grid-connected power generation system
That is, the direct current generated by the solar module is converted into an alternating current that meets the requirements of the mains grid through the grid-connected inverter, and then directly connected to the public power grid. The grid-connected power generation system has centralized large-scale grid-connected power stations, which are generally state-level power stations. The main feature is that the power generation can be directly delivered to the power grid, and the power grid can be uniformly deployed to supply power to users.
The solar controller is composed of a dedicated processor CPU, electronic components, a display, a switching power tube, and the like.
1, using a single-chip computer and special software to achieve intelligent control;
2. Accurate discharge control corrected by battery discharge rate characteristics. The discharge end voltage is a control point corrected by the discharge rate curve, which eliminates the inaccuracy of the simple voltage control overdischarge and conforms to the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different final voltages.
3, with overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, unique anti-reverse protection and other automatic control; the above protection does not damage any parts, do not burn insurance;
4. The series PWM charging main circuit is adopted, so that the voltage loss of the charging circuit is reduced by nearly half compared with the charging circuit using the diode, the charging efficiency is 3%-6% higher than the non-PWM, and the power consumption time is increased; the over-discharge recovery is improved. Charging, normal direct charging, floating charge automatic control mode makes the system have a longer service life; at the same time, it has high-precision temperature compensation;
5. The intuitive LED lighting tube indicates the current battery status, allowing the user to understand the usage status;
6. All control uses industrial grade chips (only for industrial grade controllers with I), which can run freely in cold, high temperature and humid environments. At the same time, the crystal timing control is used, and the timing control is accurate.
7. The potentiometer adjustment control set point is canceled, and the E-side memory is used to record each work control point, so that the setting is digitized, and the error of the control point is reduced due to the potentiometer vibration deviation, temperature drift, etc., and the reliability is reliable. Sex factor
8, using digital LED display and settings, one-button operation can complete all settings, the use of extremely convenient and intuitive role is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery has overcharge protection, over-discharge protection. In places with large temperature differences, qualified controllers should also have temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switches and time control switches should be optional for the controller;
Field of application