This chapter is all about safety Precaution. Please read this chapter carefully before using our products to make sure personal safety or out of equipment damaged.
Please comply with information of charts following sho before using our products as Chart I—i Chart 1—1A
The inverlcr has high temperature and pressure. Please read the comply with the safe code and operating instruction before using invcrlers. or would cause personal injury and equipment damaged.
Warning: Our company do not respond on any violate safely operation or the standard of security.
Different brands and size batteries have different DC voltage, Please make sure the input of voltage is matching with the battery. Please contact to manufacture if you need more detail. Because of changing the configuration. structure and sub—unit of system would effect on properly. Please contact manufacture before executing this.
DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!
Directly touching or humid things indirectly touching would bring you in danger.
1. Do not take apart of host machine without authorization! The Input and output voltage of host machine Is high danger voltage. It will bring you In danger with touching.
2. Must switch off the electricity power before maintaining. It is better using voltmeter to check the host machine output end before maintaining to make sure the electricity power off.
3. Even though all the external electricity Is power off, the residual charge is still
on the internal of inverter. Please keep inverters stewing for time >10 mm to make sure charge is gone before open the shell of the host machine.
4. Please keep machine insulate before install and using.
5. Do not taking with any electric conduction processing for example, watches, bracelets of rings.
6. The inverter fixing and maintaining only for professional serviceman.
INDUCTIVE LOAD AND HALF-WAVE RECTIFICATION LOAD ATTENTION!
Please choose inverters as 2 to 3 times of load power when hitching half—wave rectification or inductive load
DO NOT DIG HOLE
It would break inside of host machine without satisfactory dicing. The metal filling would cause short circuit happen.
Please wear the antistalic wrist strap and use the other side to connect ground for protecting sensitive part of machine from person static before touching (for example: spiel, circuit hoard, IC chips ).
DO NOT TAKE PART OF MACHINE UNDER POWER ON!
Do not install and take off power line when the electric is on. Please connecting the wires as counter mark shows.
PLEASE USE REGULATION BATTERY!
The product would he failure with non—regulation battery.
MUST OPERATE BATTERY UNDER PROVISION
Must operate as introduction shows to use battery. Especially for battery connecting. incorrect operation would bring user in danger.
1. Do not connect the wires in Short circuit. Must keep the connector tight. Do not ouching any both of connector of battery at the same time or wires exposed sides.
2. Avoiding the electrolyte of battery overflow. The electrolyte would cause metal corroding, machine fault and short circuit.
3. Keep battery away from the fire or any easy to cause spark machines.
FANS HARM AVOIDING!
Before fans stop working, do not use finger or any tools touch the fans.
KEEP THE MACHINE UNDER VENTILATION!
Make sure the air intake, air outlet of machine and in the front of fans are unimpeded.
Please check things following after open the package:
• Check the inverter outside if has any damaged. if there is any damaged of machine, please contact common carrier immediately.
• Please check the complete of standard accessory. If you find out any accessory or wrong model please contact common carrier immediately.
Keep inverters under draughty place. Keep inverters away from water, overheat, explosives, direct sunlight, volatile gas and Over salinity.
The operating temperature range of inverter is —lUt4(it. Do not keep inverter in over 40t place with full load. If inverter is worked in over 40t place, please derate 10% with each over it.
The best operating temperature range for the battery is 20t30t. If keep battery in place with over 30t would reduce life of battery. Keeping battery in below 20t lace would reduce electric storing time.
SAFETY DISTANCE USING
Inverter needs to he kept 60mm distance from the front panel and back panel to anything nearby.
Please do not cover two panel sides of inverter to avoid inside of UPS overheat and reduce UPS life.
Please make sure inverter power button is off before connecting the cable.
Do not make wrong connection of polarity, or would cause inverter short circuit.
Please do as following sequential process when you connect inverter cable:
1. Turn the power button in “OFF”
2. Connect direct current input cable to the polarity of battery.
3. Make sure the plugs of inverter and battery are connected weu, or would cause cable overheat.
4. Connecting the load with alternating current plug of inverter output side panel.
5. After make sure the cable connecting is fine, please turn on the inverter power When LCD screen shows output voltage is fine, it means inverter is working fine. The correct connection of inverter shows us following chart:
1. Do not use alternating current output to connect power grid, or would cause inverter
2. Make sure the loads power increase gradually and do flO go over rated power of
3. Please choose inverter with the power 2—3 times of inductive load
4. Because of vaccum pump and electromotor start current is too strong, must turn oH the other electric equipment first. Do not launch frequently.
5. The inverter should keep in place drafty and keep away anything covering, any explosive and body touching.
6. Do not use inverter to connect to offlevel bettery, or would cause inverter overburning.
1. Keep the inverter in place drafty and clean.
2. Avoiding the direct sunlight, water, humid, dirt and the acid fog. :i. The working temperature should be -10-40
Storage battery is a device of chemical energy change to electric energy and the device of inverter input. Please choose suitable bettery with corresponding inverter model, or would cause inverter to be unable to work and damaged.
STORAGE HETTERY PERFORMANCE INDEX
1.Capacity: It means how much the energy storing with full power equal discharge current multiply by discharge time.
Capacity©= Discharge Current (I)* Discharge time ( H )
2. Discharge rate: It means speed of ech discharge current
3. Discharge current: Discharge current is output current. It is usually expressed by ampere or volume multiply by some coefficient.
4. Final discharging voltage: It means the voltage when hattry is not going to discharge; it is usually 1.75 V/unit cell
5. Nominal capacity: It means the capaciLy after 2() hours discharge.
6.Self discharge rate: The battery would discharge without using. The unit is C/unit.
THE OPTION OF BETTERY COMPUTING METHOD
Because inverters need strong current when it is working, capacity it if the capauly of the battery and max output culrent are not enovgh would cause inverter can not be drived full— loaded. Also, it would cuase damaged of battery.
The storage bettery capacity depends on max discharge current:
Max discharge current=rated power/( storage voltage*0.85)
Storage battery capacity=most discharge current*discharging time
Example: HP 1500—12 Inverter rated power is 1500W, input voltage is 12V, so
Most discharge current=1500/( 12*0.85)=147A;
If keep working for 2 hours,
Storage battery capacity=147*2=294AH
Please choose battery over capacity more than 294AH.
|Fault phenpmenon||Fault analysis||Solution|
|power light and LCD screen do not work||1 whether storage battery is damaged or not
2 right storage b attery is in connectingwhetherway
4 the inverter start button is on
2.check the connection of battery
4 turnofftheinverterstart button
|LCDshowing: 0V 0HZ 0VA
no output and yellow light is Up
|Voltage of battery is too low inverter launch protection
|Change battery and wait till inverter output autorecover.
Wait when the inverter cool down, then restart the inverter.
|LCDshowing Over Current||1 inverter overload peak power
2 the lauch power is over peak power of inverter.
|1 reduce the load of inverter
2.Restartthe inverter and using soft starting to reduce launch power effect.
|LCD showing Short Circuit||AC output short circuit||Reject short circuit|
|LCDshowing Over Load||Overload protection||Reduce load of driving|
IF THE INVERTER CANNOT WORK BESIDE OF THOSE PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT ANGENCY OR MANUFACTORY IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DISMANTLE MACHINE BY SELF!
It is better keep maintaining machine for longer HP inverter life.
1. Avoiding the high causticity, high dirt, overheat, high humidity and metallics falJ into host machine.
2. Regular checking the wires ageing, holding tight and safe.
3. Cleaning fans and checking running regularly.
HP series inverters have been strict detection. Our company guarantee the products and every part of machine are good qualities with Warranty card. The warranty time is 1 year. The conditions of warranty are following :
1. From purchasing day on, if there is any damaged or fault of our products under using regularly, our company would offer repairing and changing parts. The broken parts are belong to our company.
2. Warranty Card would automatic avoidance under following happen:
• Changing logo of our company
• Woring operating using casue damaged of machine
• non—technicist repairing, remove device code or seal
• Keep machine in place out of introduction.
Please keep this warranty card and show the card to engineer checking for repairing.